13 Jun 2013

Summer Lovin'- My new addiction

I am a massive fan of cream face products and also bronzing products so when I came across the new Boujour Bronzing Primer I was intrigued. I have used the Soleil Tan De Chanel for a long time and am a big fan but this new beauty wins hands down in the bronzing battle.


The Boujour Bronzing Primer is marketed as a primer but I much prefer it as a cream bronzer. I use this to add a light sun-kissed glow to the areas of my face that get the sun most (temples, cheeks, nose, chin etc) or I use it to contour the hollows of my cheeks, it all depends really on the look I am going for.

Beautiful mousse like texture. Not oily at all but yet feels moisturizing

The texture of this product is like none I have seen before. It a whipped mousse texture which is so easy to blend. The colour is perfect on all skin-tones (except dark) and doesn't add a cakey, muddy look to the skin but instead add a simply stunning glow that just makes the face look radiant....ah I am in love!!

Before- I only used a tiny amount...oh look how pale I am !!!

After the product is blended into the skin using my fingers-the glow is beautiful

Oh and the smell....what can I say. The scent is a mix of sweet orange blossom and cocoa so it smells like you could eat it (probably not the best idea)!

I also love the fact that it is moisturizing to the skin but doesn't make the face oily in anyway. This would be a great product to wear alone instead of foundation on holidays (be sure to wear an SPF if you are in the sun as this doesn't contain one) or on days that you just don't want to wear makeup but want a "glow". To apply this I use a Real Techniques buffing brush and gently buff the product into the areas I want to add the colour to. You could also use your fingers but be sure to work the product in well to avoid product build up.

Real Techniques Buffing Brush from the Core Collection

I got the bronzer on special in Boots for €8.99 but I think the usual price is around €13. Compared to the Chanel one which costs almost 4 times this it is a definite bargain buy that will be a summer staple in my makeup bag this year and hopefully for many years to come.

Let me know if you have tried this and what you think of it, I would love to hear your views.

Love and kisses xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment